Applications are accepted on a "first come, first served" basis but preference is given to those that haven't been before.
The conditions for visitor groups to the Parliament include:
· A group must have at least 10 participants attending (otherwise the sponsorship is cancelled)
· The maximum we can sponsor is 25 (though the overall group size can be larger)
· Visitors must be at least 14 years old
· The sponsorship is usually calculated by the distance travelled, but the total per person should be approximately €140 per person
· An additional €35 per person is granted to cover food costs for the day
· The visit would last an hour and a half; including a 45 minute presentation by the Parliament's Visitors Department and 45 minutes with Jill
· The visitors must organise the entire trip (travel and accommodation). The only part organised by the Parliament will be the visit to the building.